Accidents happen. And they often involve more than one car and one person. Nationwide delivers broad coverage for your vehicle, and unmatched professional service for you. Our coverage is all about making you feel safe and confident every time you get behind the wheel.
Damage To Your Car
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Roadside Assistance (Towing) Coverage
Any time your vehicle is damaged, paying for the repairs should not be a source of worry. You need quality repairs for your vehicle. You need it returned as quickly as possible. We are dedicated to handling all the details from finding a reputable repair shop or getting you in a rental vehicle ASAP if you need one.
Make sure to ask us about the 10% discount you may be eligible to receive if you are a member or join the PA Farm Bureau.
Roadside Assistance Coverage
Nationwide Roadside Assistance is like having your own pit crew 24/7. With just one call to the number on your card, 1-800-421-3535, you’ve got access to both claims and roadside service.
In most cases it’s “sign and drive” service, so you wont’ have to worry about paying money out-of-pocket while you’re on the side of the road.
For $40 a year (or less) everyone on your policy is covered for the following services
- Mobile access in any car- from driver’s seat to the passenger’s seat- for you and everyone covered on your policy.
- Towing Services to any location up to 100 miles (with the plus program) for the times when the problem can’t be fixed on the spot.
- Emergency Fuel delivered to your tank.
- Battery Service jump-starts your battery back to life
- Lockout Services of up to $100 to get you into your car.
- Flat Tire Assistance will replace a flat tire with your spare tire to get you rolling again.
- Member Discounts available online at some of the most desirable restaurants, stores, and attractions.
The Roadside Plus Program also provides
- Turn-by-Turn Directions over the phone.
- Pre-Trip Map Routing gets you on your way with detailed directions, road detour notes, mileage and important highway information.
- Emergency Message Relay helps you keep in touch and update friends and family on your situation by relaying up to three urgent messages for you.
- Trip Interruption Coverage reimburses expenses up to $500 for alternate transportation, lodging, and meals when you are stranded 100+ miles from home due to a disablement.
- Protection for you and others
At Nationwide, we hope nothing ever happens to your car, or you. But if it does, we’ll be there, helping you get back on the road and back to your life as quickly and easily as possible with the following coverages
- Vehicle Liability Coverage
- Property Damage to Others
- Medical Expense Coverage
- Un- & Under-Insured Motorist Coverage
Things you can expect from Nationwide claims service:
- Knowledgeable Professionals who specialize in your type of claim.
- Quality repairs with our Blue Ribbon repair guarantee
- Local Service from on of our hundreds of convenient collision repair shops.
- 24/7 Availability
- Mobile Service for many of our claims
Just some of the reasons why 9 out of 10 Nationwide customers who experience our claims service would recommend Nationwide to family and friends.